I have decided to participate in a stitch a day challenge. Not following the guideline exactly but I am using the weekly TAST stitches as I have done them in my in sample book I then try them in different threads on my "Victorian Stocking" at the moment
Last stocking I made for myself
For the last 2 weeks I have been playing with foil wrappers from chocolates, champagne tops etc. We layered these in torn pieces and then covered with pieces of chiffon to make a layer or two or three layers all over.
Next we free motioned stitched with various stitches and threads and also use some of the patterns on our machine.
The top picture is one sample done in muted colours. This was before all stitching was finished
The second is a postcard for my Kiwiquilters monthly swap.
This month my main project was to complete the top of Natalie's Scrappy Happy quilt which I managed by 28th February.